|Hegard Law Office|
|Serving citizens of Winnebago, Outagamie and nearby counties|
|Attorney Hegard concentrates his practice in several areas of the law including Estate Planning and Bankruptcy. His Estate Planning experience ranges from simple Wills to complex Trusts dealing with tax issues, assets spread over several states valued in millions of dollars. Attorney Hegard has coordinated U.S. based assets with international holdings. He has helped families prepare for the future of loved ones with special needs and helped preserve family farms and recreational property. |
Attorney Hegard's Bankruptcy practices includes individual and joint Chapter 7 and 13. He has helped small business owners get out from failed business ventures and saved homeowners from foreclosure.
He regularly attends conferences to stay up to date on changes in the law and has taught college level courses.
Attorney Hegard takes pride in protecting his client’s Legacy by providing legal advice based on the client’s needs rather than on a preconceived cookie cutter approach.
- State Courts of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Current and past Professional Association Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- University Of Wisconsin Green Bay. B.S. Environmental Science, Cum Laude 1993.
- Nominated for Chancellor's Award. Received James River Paper Scholarship Award.
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, post-graduate work
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.